2.22.2010

Golden memories

Ten minutes to write something interesting...

Tomorrow I'm getting a tattoo with my sister down here, Cecilia. She's going home in ten days and I don't know how I will handle life down here without her. It's going to be empty... Then it's just me and the boys. And you know how boys are - they like to do boy stuff on their own. Not fun when you're the only girl in the gang.

Work is so boring. Same thing every fucking day. Feels like I can't take it anymore. Tedious.

The future is on my mind yet again. What will I do this summer? Preferably I get a good job in Malmö, get a flat with Molina, and have a fucking awesome summer involving old friends, festivals and parties. And preferably I get in to Edinburgh and go there in the autumn filled with golden summer memories.

Memories, memories... So many memories I will bring from this island. So many, so amazing... Have some diary fragments I might post here when I get back in april...

Anyway, now it's time for work. Cheerio.