12.01.2011

I'm right here.

Love is not about "It's your fault" but "I'm sorry". Not "Where are you?" but "I'm right here". Not "How could you?" but "I understand". Not "I wish you were" but "I'm thankful you are".

Love is a feeling you feel when you feel that your going to feel a feeling that you've never felt before.

I have learned that love can grow without sex, and that sex does not always lead to love.

To know I was beautiful in his eyes made me beautiful... I had never been beautiful before.

Just the thought of being with you tomorrow is enough to get me through today.

Sitting in a lecture and just waiting for it to end so I can go back to being with you.

So he's not the brightest crayon in the box... he's still my favorite color.

In love you find the oddest combinations; materialistic people find themselves in love with idealists; clingers fall in love with players; homebodies capture and try to smother butterflies. If it wasn't so serious we could laugh at it.

I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover's arms can only come later when you're sure they won't laugh if you trip.

If you forget all else remember just this, there are people who love you and want you happy... without you their life would be empty.

Do you ever sit and think...what if? What if you never said the first hello?

I've never been scared of someone before. Sometimes maybe a little intimidated, but never scared. But you, you scare me, with your beautiful brown eyes and your amazing smile. I'm so scared that I will want to love you forever, and you will want me only for a few moments in your life.

I love how I get nervous when I see you, but feel more comfortable with you than I do with anyone else.