1.26.2012

destroyer of comforting illusions

Only worth in unattainability. Reality alone is reliable, dreams expectations and hopes serve to define a man only as deceptive dreams, abortive hopes, expectations unfulfilled.

we ourselves decide our being. you are free, therefore, choose. there is no reality except in action. man is nothing else but the sum of his action.

deceptive dreams - why do I live inside deceptive dreams, all my life, never back to reality. never see things as they are, but as I wish them to be. fooling myself into believing dream IS reality. and thus getting crushed when waking up from the dream and realizing it was all make-believe. even if I see through this, it seems I don't want to change it. uncapable of bringing myself to face reality. it's out there, I just don't want anything to do with it.