12.28.2007

A piece of heaven


Following excerpt is from http://www.yogajournal.com/practice/1516?page=3

In order to move toward a state of sustained contentment, Joel had to settle a few fundamental questions—ones that all of us can ask ourselves: "Am I living my own life, the life that expresses who I authentically am? Or am I simply living the way my culture and family and the people around me think I should be living? What do I need to do and who do I need to be to feel authentically myself?" If you ask yourself these questions and listen for the answers, surprising shifts will occur. And these shifts will hold the clues to your personal path to contentment.

Sally is just remarkable, wonderful, a genius. Do you live the life you want?

Writing is who I am. That's why I keep this blog. It allows me to write every day if I like. Doesn't have to be serious or anything, just write, words, meaning or no meaning. Watching a Johnny Depp interview - he also talks about outsiders of society. Just like Gerard Way. Just like so many of us do. Renegades, failures, outsiders, who label all these people? The only failures I see are the ones who try to fit in. You can't be something that's not you.

More from the same article:

Because we live in a culture that values the dream of being "special," of having a big destiny that drives us even when we don't know it, the experience of real alignment often comes when you allow yourself to be—well, ordinary.

Ehe. Just to contradict what was earlier said. Special, ordinary, outsider, fit in. What is what and what makes us who we are? I'm definitely under that drive. A secret dream of a big destiny. A secret dream of some far-off fantasy place. Aren't we all small, potential superheroes? Maybe not everyone, but I can think of a few people atleast. The people I know would save me, they are my superheroes.

Man. I think I just found a piece of heaven, even if my mouth was totally fucked up afterwards, it was amazing. Best time I've had in a long long time. Thanks for everything g..n.. :D:D:D Infected Mushroom are really good.. live with some heaven, oh god, mewant!!