12.13.2009

I hope its gonna make you notice...

I puked in the sink. Then I lit another cigarette and went to work.

When I walked home from work there was a big black stray dog out in the park, roaming around on his own.

Hungover, much? Yes, Im fucking bonkers. Barking mad. And I know it.

Not much has happened. Almost thrown out from work. Stupid me. Mistakes and things. Some yelling, some threats and I go emo. Marcus birthday thursday. Was the first time I laughed in the whole week. Party last night was nicer, I got incredibly drunk on cider, redbullvodka and rum&coke. Plus some uncalled for chugging from Smirnoff vodka bottles. (It was that guy behind the bar, and of course I had to impress him in my own retarded way). British karaoke bar. Rags. I sang Use Somebody. Listening so much to Kings of Leon now.

My roomie talks to me again. We are on friendlier terms. Very much friendlier terms... I think we´ll be watching a lot of movies together the coming week...

And that guy seems no go at all. I hope he will notice me. Soon. Anyway, Im really tired. Another strange week has passed. Lets see what the next one has in store.

Adventureland was a great movie. Kristen Stewart is a huge inspiration for me now that I am also a brunette. Her acting is weird. Watch her in more than one movie and she always seems to be herself, not the character shes playing. Shes awkward/cool in some weird way. Bites her lips, tousles her hair, always these rings and bracelets, always without make-up. Always same half-awkward movements. Always really cool. I like her.

Countless lovers undercover of the streets... You know that I could use somebody...
Someone like you...