8.24.2010

I'm coming up only to hold you under

A million day funeral. Du om någon borde förstå att man inte gör såhär mot mig.

as high as I was yesteray, as low I am today.
yesterday: bright lights, tall, tight,
charming, daring, simply not caring
about the staring
dancing our way through the night
but the feeling wouldn't stay

with only a few simple words it all fell
and right now it feels like hell

what they don't understand is the theory behind it all
their stupid words make me feel so small

but no, they don't know, and they can't
the driving force, the pain, that keeps me going

it might be wrong, but it keeps my heart strong
to play them against each other
No I don't have no lover, brother
It takes more than one to please me
and that's all they see
the moving from one to another
they don't see that they could save me
by holding me tight and promise to stay
by three simple words, why is it so hard to say...

Maybe they don't see the distinction between reality and play
there is one side that is real, it was his
but no longer is,
but could be again

the play side is just for fun and never serious
to get hurt from play, well
only amateurs do.

Mig får du inte tillbaka.

Du om någon borde förstå att man inte gör såhär mot mig.