4.23.2010

Panty face and Jizz junkie

Panty face and Jizz junkie had a wonderful time walking around a city they frequently get lost in. Things that happened were Panty face var dum vid Jizz junkie, som sa att Panty face skulle sluta var dum under henne. There also was smoking under dörruppgångar, late lunch at Tic Tac (there was some confusion to wether the name of the restaurant was Zic Zac, or was it Riff Raff?), "hola guapas" and a successful meeting at club S. Oh right, I forgot "Out of Juice" - a very nice bar with hot bartenders and cozy atmosphere. The day was concluded in: "Ohmygosh I'm so proud of you! I'm going to update my facebook status to: 'I'm best friends with a stripper!!!!!!!!!!' "

Anyway. Still woozy, lost and disoriented. Where is the fucking stability. At least I have a new computer now. Which I am fondling right now. Today there was a Pole, which Jizz junkie didn't abuse, but left in my care. I convinced him to eat China Box, which always upsets his stomach. Fun to talk about consistency of fecal matter while munching on fried shrimps in peanut sauce. Speaking of, I have to go take a crap.

Back. That was a good one. Moving on. Tonight there will be more adventures in the form of getting fjortis-drunk, go out chaperoning each other, hopefully find some fun guys to entertain ourselves with then a walk of shame back to my place in the morning. No one is safe when Patsy & Eddie is about the town. Just to clarify, Jizz junkie = Patsy. Panty face is more of a Eddie. At least all this adds up to more fun than dating an English guy who likes to eat chewing gum off the street. Cheerio.