4.25.2010

We are! Your friends!

Sometimes you get a reminder why you do what you do. Being a rockstar for a night, I could stop asking myself why I like getting drunk and fooling around. Owning a stage, with people following your every move, clapping when you clap, mimicking your dance moves - the megalomania was unstoppable. I felt like a puppeteer (?), holding the strings, making my little puppets dance. I felt like a vampire, glamoring my victims, enchanting them. I could never have done any of this though, if it wasn't for wonderful Jizz Junkie.

It was the perfect night out. Moderately drunk, Fab fab fab company, good mood, looking like a model (or at least thinking I did), all the guys after us, just dancing dancing dancing until they closed. And that stage, that stage will keep on reminding me why I love partying.

Playlist:
Suspekt - Sut den op fra slap
Medina - Kun for mig
Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
Justice Vs Simian - We are your friends