4.21.2010

Should I kill this thing?

So. I guess I am home. If I want to call this a home, I don't know. The weirdest feeling I've had in a superlong time. Woozy, dizzy, just sleep all the time. Hey I don't even know what to say.

In some ways it feels like this blog has outlived its purpose. On the other hand though, I know I'm going to need it sooner or later. On my better days I always feel like a normal, sane person. On my better days, I feel that this "thing" is completely useless, immature and banal. If it's spelled like that gosh I haven't practiced my english until I landed in this country and met IB:ers. Anyways! It's always good to have a place to vent. A diary? Nah, I always burn old diaries and regret it several years later. Yes, I have kept several diaries but all of them got burned. At the stake. Like evil witches coming to haunt me. Why why why did I burn the diary I wrote when I had anorexia... I mean, it could be very very interesting, and maybe even useful for others.

I diverged. I'm sorry. I guess I am back yeah. So weirded out by this place and can't stop thinking about all the things I miss. Where to begin? The sun. The warmth. The beach. The beer. Free drinks. And then after all that - The People. Nah just kidding - the people is what I miss the most. After the sun that is. Had to go to a Solarium today to get some endorphins running in my system. Start with a gym card, then the driving license, book some travels for Magaluf, Greece and all over Sweden, talk to my grandparents that I haven't seen in ages...

Life starts anew. Like a reborn I blink at the amazing world out there, at all the possibilities, all the roads I can take, all the crossings and meeting points I know lies ahead. So many choices. But whatever happens happens. Mañana mañana. Can't be bothered to get stressed, I will go wherever my life takes me, wherever I feel like going.

I think home is the people you love, not really the place. So in one way this IS my home. Cause I got people I love here. Y'all know who y'are. Today I met one of them. Tomorrow I'll meet another, and countless days after that. Cause I got the whole summer ahead of me, dedicated to people, places, and things that I love.