6.02.2010

In my head, I see you all over me

Eh. Yeah, that's it I think. Don't really know what else to say. Past, future, present. Past - beach, sun drink, hard work. Future - studenter, parties, drinking, parties, boys, parties, parties? Present - dead lock in between watching ladder goats and having conversations about beer bread and penises. Listening to french club music and considering going to Dubstep. Taking mom to see a movie. Buying presents. Drinking beer. Taking walks in the park. Working now and then. Climbing between boredom, misery and hopeful cheeriness - I see the past, the present and the future - all present. It confuses me and makes me dizzy. I could listen to the voice of Hayden Christensen forever. And I find myself amazing. Tomorrow - work and then watch pretty dresses and congratulate and then maybe a drink and then go home to watch another of these movies. New York, I love you - kind of entertaining. The Virgin Suicides - kind of interesting. What will it be tomorrow night? Then sleep. That's it.