2.24.2011

Mal & Inara

So what, somebody left you in a rut
And wants to be the one who's in control
But the feeling that you're under can really make you wonder
How the hell she could be so cold
So now you're left, denying the truth
And it's hidden in the wisdom in the back of your tooth
You need to spit it out, in a telephone booth
While you call everyone that you know, and ask 'em

Where do you think she goes
Oh yeah, where d'ya suppose she goes, oh

I know where he goes and I know the memory lingers. I know the truth in the back of my tooth, but still I keep denying it. I just have to face up with reality that it's happened once again, left in the U-bend, discarded and used, like an old needle, like the trash they see me to be. Nothing left here for me anyway, so let's get on a space ship and fly to a different planet.