10.25.2011

Big Bang

Born alone, die alone - the tragic human condition

Almost got a starfish hooked on cocaine

Couldn't find you guys so went out and bought six new friends (6-pack of beers). Sadly, three of them are dead.

Careful, not too much downie, you know that if my clothes are too soft it makes me sleepy.

Mrs Cooper: Maybe the reason you're having a hard time finding a bloke to settle down with is because you let them ride the roller coaster without buying a ticket?
Penny: Oh, they don't always get to ride the roller coaster, sometimes they only get to spin the tea cups.

I could write more enlightening things about the universe on a nursery wall with my diaper.

Is it possible your foul mood, or to use the clinical term, bitchiness...

By not overthinking, the less intelligent handle emotions better.

Hey God, whazzup. I'm good but it would be great for my family if you could help my brother stop cooking meth.