5.12.2008

Hiding from a universe that's ugly like herself


Coconut sunscreen is the best!! I wanna eat myself.
Working when you know you get cash for it is the best!! Even if exhaustion is the price you pay for money.
puffy is the best!! love playing around in the sea like five-year-olds!!
Exams are not the best, even if it is just practice, and I definitely don't enjoy science projects. Especially not when...
Oh well.
Everything has its price, does it not.
Been a very long weekend, my online habits can tell.
Loosing contact...

Been a very long time without my music too. Two days. Which is very very long for me. I drank sunshine instead. And got high. And tanned. A little at least.

Out of the limelight. It burned my skin, the red light flashing, out of time. Wasted a lie and wasted your time. Out of life.

I write so many letters in my head, I think the problem is, I never send them.

Sugarcult:

She takes off her make-up
And looks like everyone else
Hiding from a universe thats ugly like herself

She paints on her cute synthetic personality
Wasting all the hours on the things she'll never be

One, lie, living in a mirror
Cause this time she loves herself too much
she's such a pretty waste
she's just the perfect one for me

She thinks long and hard about her phony honesty
Layer after layer covers her insecurities

This, time, she's such a bore.

"Underwear"

Take a life
and hold it underwater
Wash the hands of all these things i've done
If the body moves inside the closet
all we do is stare
while shes in her underwear

All the eyes
On every sunday paper
Pictures of the horrid things i've done
If i didnt act on my addictions
then we couldnt stare
while shes in her underwear