5.25.2008

How I wish you could see the potential


This place rings with echoes of
Lives once lived, but now are lost
Times spent wondering about tomorrow

I don't care, if we lose it all tonight
Up in flames, burning bright
Warming the air of the world

(Rise Against)

Can anyone be happier or more lost? I'm not supposed to feel like this, because he probably doesn't feel the same.

This weekend has been amazing, filled with memories I will have forever, of sun and friendship, of a love that never dies, days that never end, sunsets and sunrises, and a party that goes on forever. On my birthday I went to Tivoli with the people who mean the most in this world to me; my family, and my other family - Stinis baby, and Mads. Sweets, flumming around, fooling around, karusellsnurr och kärlek. And then late late when we went back, we met another person who means the world to me - Kudde. And then we went to prepare a party.
And party it was, not for everyone, some left (disappointed?). But some really knew how to party - like spykisterna (KÄRLEK!). Fan utan er hade det inte varit nån fest. Så jävla underbara att det inte är sant. To sit outside and just drink, watching the sunrise and listening to a packad spyksit performing a blues about pissa i busken med snus under läppen. There's nothing more wonderfully flummhappy.
I hope people had fun, cause I had a hell of a time...

It's like my heart can't take
My fall in love every day
And I feel like a fool

(Death cab for cutie)