9.24.2008

Don't have any internet 20:59

Help me!! I have internet abstinence!! can't blog, can't put up pics, can't do anything -
right now im on a shitty internet café and i see the clock ticking away 31:27
this is fucking bullshit, that our fucking internet company cant fix our internet until another loooong week -
i miss my online life!!
it was one of my brilliant escapes and now i dont have it and im panicking about it. feeling a part of me is missing -
talking about closeness, it's so different. stayed out all day. im less at home when i dont have internet. interact more with people. and also sometimes study more. not right now but. talking about closeness, it's different.
who would know i was so addicted.
one thing that bothers me right now except the 29:26 -
is the smell. why fucking hell do i sweat like an elephant when i have my period?!?! what's the fucking use, GOSH. i dont care if this is a minor problem -
and i found out more about a certain person, that was very very interesting i must say. such a messy personality. and i just wanna mend it. band-aids galore. -
hey, start a fight! live a little.
thinking about that tattoo. and closeness.
Is there anyone out there who wish to confess their loneliness?
or is it just my immaturity that causes me to be such an exhibitionist and just flake all my insides open firt chance i get?
IM PLAYIN WITH U GUYS.
guess what. nah, i wont tell you the truth unless you ask me haha.
this is just irritating as hell 26:36 GOSH GOSH. time limit sucks u know.
nerd heaven 2night. am i comin home 2night?
and yes, hardstyle makes me bad.
or atleast shake with insane drug craving.
haha, almost as if im having withdrawal symptoms altho ive been clean for 3 months SUCKY 24:35
and yeah soon i'll have to go back to schuuul.
don't see the point
since i learn much more on my own and when i can do what i want
feels kinda pointless sometimes ya know. when you have to listen to stuff that doesn't give you shit. i can pass without those classes. i can ace my exams without that stupid drone. 22:40
Let the music set you free.
Another thing i hate (realised ive been writing about hate alot but yes it is a necessary thing you know, hate some more in order to love some more) is conservatism. when you have to do stuff just because it's a principle.
hello, think outside your brain please.
i'll stop now. need something more to write about. 21:18