9.08.2008

Yes, this party's rockin'

so what was the fucking point. hate when everyone keeps telling me im good at stuff cuz im not. yet another failure loaded to the pile. yet another fit of self-sorry rage. yet another spell of bad bad ideas and self-destruction.

that thought resurfaces again. what is the fucking point. why am i here. cant i just go. leave all this bullshit crap and do what i really want to do. its not impossible. whats the fucking point of staying fucking here.

all the cute candyfloss sugary fluffiness of the weekend is gone in a second. open the mailbox and kaboom. telling you, email is deadly. ARGH!! i just wanna shout and scream and be as dramatic and violent as i can, but instead i just sit here staring in apathy at the screen thinking "im not good for anything, i suck, im retarded".

"Unfortunately" well dont be sorry, i suck anyway. so much for encouragement. im one of the few who actually intuitively liked the subject from the beginning. well i fucking dont anymore, i hate it. hate is a strong word, but i really really dont like it. you know what i like? FREEDOM TO WRITE WHATEVER I WANT HOWEVER I WANT. guess that doesn't work does it. i can't express myself in a fucking box. words for me is like a waterfall.

it doesnt help that im this upset about it all, makes me feel even more retarded. den som ger sig in i leken får leken tåla. been told that since kindergarten, woah, we teach our kids some really good values dont we. does it help the confusion? does it help the pain? i dont bloody think so.

Right now everything is just SHIT. one little thing just crashes and everything else crashes with it. i lied down in my bed, bundled up like a hurt little kitten and just let everything fall on top of me, the worthlessness of existence crushing my head like a cockroach. why cant i be the top of the class? why cant i at least be successful? or popular? or pretty? or anything special. the fear of mediocre got me trapped in a noose and im slipping off the chair. why cant i be anything that proves im good enough? that my existence is worth something.

i dont wanna learn the lesson of loving yourself, of being able to exist without having to perform, to do, to be something. i want to perform, and i want to be the best. conflicting between duty and pleasure, what i find pleasurable in this world is what im good at. really, i should dedicate my days to writing, and practicing it and trying to get something published. duty is the rest of "schooling" im never fucking gonna use. i dont need it, but still i have a need to be good at it, to perform and get top grades, even if the subject bores me to death. so when i dont get good grades, i hate myself for not performing good enough.

every day, i wanna see my dream. future-scared and (a)pathetic, good thing i didnt fucking do something stupid. so tired of myself i could barf. and here it is, the barfing. drowning in vomit. im gonna go pretend-commit-suicide. my favourite game of all.

Yes - LMFAO

Every time I dive in my pool
It's hard to be humble
When I do the breaststroke through an underground tunnel
And come up on the other side in a Jacuzzi
Being greeted by two naked models with suds on their booties

They give me hugs and lots of kisses
And they ask me what my wish is
I say go and call your bitches cause there's gonna be a party
Then they wash my body as a team
And they say "Fool, your royal penis is clean!"

And I'm like
[chorus]
Yes, this song is poppin'
Yes, this party's rockin'
Yes, the cutie's shockin'
Yes and there ain't no stopppin'
[repeat]

Yes
I get to dancing as I
Walk through my mansion 'cause I
Own property from the Hamptons to California and I
Sip from my water fountain that spits soda
Look out the window and wave at my next door neighbor Oprah
I check to see how my album's doing today
The group LMFAO goes double platinum HEY!

I got a party, man
That's how I live
So I take an elevator from the club in my crib

[chorus x4]
Every day I see my dream
Every day I see my-every day I see my dream
Every day I see my dream
Ev-ev-every day I see my dream
Every day I see my every day I see my dream
[repeat]