11.06.2009

Darling, what is going on?


I love the girls who hate to love because they're just like me. A certain girl, she took my hand, and ran it up her thigh She licked her lips and pulled my hair; I fall in love for a night. She can't behave, And I'm just a slave. Don't worry- I'll be gone when the morning comes.

Today I can't even think of leaving this country. I'm excited about the adventure. But right now I can just think of the next moment I will spend with Him. His golden bright hair like a halo, his teasing smile and hands up my thighs, his whisper in my ear, lips closing in. The sexual tension is tangible, and we could die for it. Building and building, like verses building up to the exploding chorus. Feel so good in his company I don't ever want to leave. No feelings, just attraction like hell. He's the best lover I've ever had. By the way, The Pineapple Express is the most genius thing in ages. And The Heroin Diaries are simply awesome. But anyway, He and I, are so compatible. But I wouldn't stay for him. In three days I am in a different country, 5 hours away by plane. A new life for 5 months. In three days.