11.15.2009

Satellite Heart

Thank god for English. Inga javla slutet-pa-alfabetet-tangenter har nere ju. Anyways. Here I am blogging after my first few days in the sun. To be honest, I have no clue whatsoever if I like it here or not. Not yet. Everything is so new. People, place, work. Im still figuring shit out.

I like the heat. I like the sun. I havent figured the people out yet. I like the apartment. I havent figured the job out yet. Still some hitches to fix. New apartment in two months. More work. Only sundays off. But I knew that.

Its kinda crazy down here. I went here thinking id become a nykterist, because i cant work when im hungover or tired from partying. But as someone said to me: "Then you have come to the wrong island". Almost everyday after work, people go for at least one drink. And before that there is beer and wine to be had while closing up the restaurant.

Im a satellite heart. Lost in the dark.

And by the by, Im a brunette now. Kinda random. It just happened. Hope you people have a good time in cold, rainy Sweden. I wont lie and say I dont miss it, cause I do. I miss the cold and the darkness and being depressed and listening to emo songs on the ipod while walking home through the autumn leaves... Its very different here. Very different.