11.29.2009

So far, so good.

And so it is Sunday again. And soon the beginning of a new week.

The past week has been strange. Horrible to work when youre sick. But small things happened that were fun. Katja had her birthday Tuesday, which meant we went out for a mini-celebration. It was fun. Cant remember details lol. I have also, this past week, taken more showers together with my other roomie. Cozy. And makes us both kinda happy. But now he is grumpy for some reason. I dont know.

Also, yesterday I met another guy. Lets call him T. He was cute. And I was sad because the object of my real interest wasnt out and about. One of his friends said he was busy (meaning he probably had some girl at his place). He was at the restaurant earlier in the evening so I dont get why he wouldnt go out. When I asked if they wanted anything else, he said "you". I think there was a small explosion in my head cause i totally blacked out after that. Anyway, I went home with the surfer dude T. And now I hope he can help me get an apartment for January.

Its work. sleep. food. work. sleep. food. work. party. party. food. sleep. work. party. food. sleep. etc. sometimes a little suntanning and reading thrown into the mix but not much. So far, so good.