9.08.2010

3 songs that saved my life

Heartbeats - José Gonzales
This song changed my life. And keeps on changing my life whenever I find my way back to it. Works in any aspect of your life. Gives as much comfort as pain. THE perfect song. And it has indeed saved me, time and time again.

Yellow Angels - Senses Fail
Listen to this when you are unbearably sad. When you miss someone so much it hurts. It will make you cry even harder, curl into a small bundle, make you float towards heaven and make you feel better. "I've said goodbye so many times in my life..."

Running up that hill - Placebo
A weird cover, that I stumbled upon by accident, years after actually "discovering" Placebo (which is a band with some really awesome songs) while watching stupid FFX videos. It got linked with that whole tragic storyline and whooop I was completely lost to its magic. This song is me.