7.17.2007

Strand och Entourage


Quality time with kP. Nice just hanging on the beach, then watching some movies. Saw this awesome tvserie - Entourage, first season. It was amazingly good, loved it. That is the kind of life you want. Dude I just dig that Sherpa. Haha. Wait for the wonderful quotes, soon coming up.
Läste Damernas Värld. Amagad, when I have zero money I just find all this stuff I want.. Like ankelboots, so hot, wanted those for ages. And lackpumps from HM, really nice. Then I found some make-up.. hmhm.. always nice.. Like Dr Hauschka pure care cover stick, not to talk about a mascara from Deborah and lip gloss from Claudias. Jag gillar lite sådär halvkända namn, lite obskyra, annorlunda saker. Likadant med kläder, kommer det någon ny, okänd svensk designer blir jag superglad och rusar o shoppar kläder direkt. Eller ja, om jag har pengar till det. Just nu har jag 200kr. Det är allt. De kommer gå åt den nya Harry Potter boken. Och sen då? Vad ska jag leva på? Dags att skaffa jobb. Men nästa termin kommer bli hell. Not only homework and CAS, but also trying to handle a work. If I can manage to find one. Which I'm not the best at. I'll try. At least I'll be busy so I wont have to think too much about not having two of my best friends around.
Quote of the day: Dress to Kill!