9.01.2007

I smiled and tried to mean it, to make myself let go


Always dreaming of being somewhere else. Being something more than I am. Always doubting the choices made. What are we doing here?

(Timbuktu - Ett brev)
Jag sa idag, vänta inte det är redan sent
Gå mot strömmen, ändra reglerna i deras spel.

(Rise Against - Worth dying for)
We've been battered so hard that
We don't feel anymore

Take me
From this world
Save me
What if we
All die young

(Rise Against - Roadside)
And tell me how I'm supposed to feel,
When all these nightmares become real;
'Cause I don't know

And I don't know how we separate the lies here from the truth;
And I don't know how we woke up one day and somehow thought we knew
exactly what we're supposed to do.

So leave me at the roadside,
And hang me up and out to dry.

(Mika - Any other world)
In any other world
You could tell the difference
And let it all unfurl
Into broken remnants

Smile like you mean it
And let yourself let go

'Cause it's all in the hands of a bitter, bitter man
Say goodbye to the world you thought you lived in
Take a bow, play the part of a Lonely, lonely heart
Say goodbye to the world you thought you lived in
To the world you thought you lived in

I tried to live alone
But lonely is so lonely, alone
So human as I am
I had to give up my defenses

So I smiled and tried to mean it
To make myself let go

(The Beatles - Yesterday)
Yesterday,
All my troubles seemed so far away,
Now it looks as though they're here to stay,
Oh, I believe in yesterday.

As always it's the music that inspires me. KuddLudd if you're reading this, you got to check out Rise Against. They're amazing, and if you like My Chem and Less than jake, you're gonna love them. :)

Jobbade på Världsbutiken, took a train back and forth, I have T-plus now, waow. Makes for easy train-hopping.
Läste ut Medea, så nu ska jag börja skriva lite notes som kan förbereda mig till den comparative essay som vi ska skriva i A1. Hittade ett tema jag vill påpeka i dramat, inte kvinna vs man, utan något mer generellt. You'll see, you'll see... Ååh saknar Gollum jättemycket. Måste bjuda över Sara på ett Lord of the Rings marathon...