11.15.2007

Am I talking to myself? Cause I don't know what I just said.


OK. This must be the most perfect record in like long long long time. SUM 41. Underclass Hero. Download it NOW.
O säger:
it's amazing
O säger:
i love every song, and i mean really every
O säger:
never happened with any album before

and yeah thanks for the comments g. "it is kinda cool that you start liking a mainstream band, but like after everyone else".

Walking Disaster

At the dead-end I begin
To burn a bridge of innocence
Satisfaction guaranteed
A pillow-weight catastrophe

Our own mission nowhere bound
Inhibitions underground
A shallow grave I
Have dug all by myself

And now I've been gone for so long
I can't remember who was wrong
All innocence is long gone
I pledge allegiance to a world of disbelief
Where I belong

As far as I can tell
It's just voices in my head
Am I talking to myself?
'Cause I don't know what I just said

Count your last blessings

Last call for regrets and defeat
To finish the bottle full of empty dreams
Punch strong head and straight out of line
Another excuse with no alibi
Hitchin' on the road of decline
With no name streets and no vital signs

My own enemy
I don't hear you now
Perfect tragedy
God bless us denial

So long, goodbye

And it's quite alright
And goodbye for now
Just look up to the stars
And believe who you are
Cause it's quite alright
And so long, goodbye

"WITH ME" IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SONG LIKE EVER. Och det blir ännu bättre att den är med som sista låten i gossip girl avsnitt sju. När Chuck o Blair have sex in the back of a limo. XD hahaha ÄLSKAR DEN SERIEN!! Den nya O.C. Chuck is sooooooo lovely, love him. Love love love. Hahahaha sorry. This shows just how much I need escape, love escape. LOOOOVE MUSIC.