11.28.2007

A penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insides


Maybe I'm late, but I don't care. Been listening to infinity on high (fall out boy) for weeks and weeks now but never came as far as praising them here. So here I am. I love them.

Fall Out Boy - "Hum Hallelujah"

It's all a game of this or that, now versus then
better off against worse for wear
And you’re someone who knows someone who knows someone I once knew
And I just want to be a part of this

The road outside my house is paved with good intentions
Hired a construction crew, 'cause it's hell on the engine
You are the dreamer and we are the dream.
I could write it better than you ever felt it.

This is like the best line ever, I thought katie came up with it all by herself. :)
Sometimes we take chances, sometimes we take pills.

And everyone with eyes, here's something for you: Get me out of my mind and get you out of those clothes... nejdå inte alls riktat till någon alls.