11.18.2007

Samskaric pathways


We are not islands. We are oceans. And some waters are more treacherous than others.
How can we know what we are doing before we are doing it? Aaah.

I like samurai movies, and I love anime. It makes a good combo. :)
And I haven't slept much, and next weekend wont be much sleepy time either.

And dancing is so fun, love you girls. <3

Writing World Lit. It's difficult to get every single detail stuffed into the shit, but I'm doing fine I hope.

"Close your eyes and pretend it's a bad dream, that's how I get by." - Jack Sparrow is giving advice when some people are shocked he's back from the dead.

Regina Spektor - Fidelity

I never loved nobody fully
Always one foot on the ground
And by protecting my heart truly
I got lost in the sounds
I hear in my mind
All these voices
I hear in my mind all these words
I hear in my mind all this music

And it breaks my heart
It breaks my heart

Yogajournal:

Once the samskaric pathways have been set, most people just keep running down them, like rats in a maze, reacting with the same old patterns and feelings every time they find themselves in a situation that seems to mirror whatever the original trigger might have been.