2.10.2008

You could be anyone


Watched some movies. Candy, Pretty Persuasion, American Beauty, Being John Malkovich and Mr. Brooks. They were all pretty well made. I loved Candy. Really amazing. About love, drugs and life. There's this brilliant scene when Candy is lying on the floor, watching honey slowly drizzle down, it looks incredibly beautiful the way it's piling up, softly, slowly, curving. Heath Ledger is in that one. So amazing it's just breathtaking.

came up with these amazing lyric lines while walking home from the train station. only remember like one line. that's the beauty of art. it disappears as soon as it appears, the trick is to catch it in the exact right moment, so that you can show the beauty of it to the rest of the world.

she only lived in sad songs. [whispers. you could be anyone]

Don't expect me to know beforehand what to say or do. Tell me what you want. And I'll give it.

It's not of ignorance that I'm not always paying 100% attention, it's not lack of interest either, that I forget from one second to the next. it's just a state of mind, or a non-state of mind, being somewhere else inside the head. Tell me.