6.25.2008

Because I'm so clever

People are strange. Did you know?
Like when they walk past a window, and just HAVE to turn (in a highly compulsive manner) to check that they look ok. To check if the people staring really have a reason to stare. Is there a make-up smear? Something in my hair? Gosh, do I look allright?
People are stranger than strange. They say things they don't mean, they struggle for conversation when they really should be quiet (enjoy the fucking silence sometimes). They do things they don't mean, or don't want to do. How many times do we actually do things we rather wouldn't wanna do. Why do we fucking do it then. Excuses are just shitty inventions. Hard and fast and take the pain, isn't that how it is supposed to be, no wussy apos. Ruptures in a tape, over and over. And I realize things about people around me.
Not part of anything anymore. Don't even know if i wanna be. don't know if i ever was.
even in closeness there is a fucking distance, a fucking mist over the soul. Universal-Dementia. Why.
Talking and talking, do i really listen. Watching, trying, understanding? Walking. Trainhopping. Thinking. Listening. Seeing?
How many eyes have I looked into today without really seeing the person. How many faces have paraded before my eyes without names. How many have watched me walk from one platform to the next, seen me get off the train, seen me buy a kaffelatte, seen me listening to babyshambles, reading ? How many? So fucking many. Nameless. We don't care about anything do we. Feeling the burning gaze of a stranger frying your skin, returning the stare. People just love to gander. Blind gandering. No remembering. We are all blind. Worms. crawling.
Oh, Random, darling!
truth or lies. who would believe the truth anyway, people rather believe lies don't they. lies are widely accepted as truths while truths are widely accepted as lies. im getting confused which is which and why i am talking about this in the first place.
självhatet, no doubt. isnt it so, all you emo haters out there? we all hate ourselves so much that it's unbearable isn't it. oh yes we do.

Let's just all do what good ol' Petey does; trim the perfect crystal-white line to perfectness, snort it up and FUCK FOREVER. If you don't mind.

It's one and the same
It's one and the same, oh.

So what's the use between death and glory?
I can't tell between death and glory.
Happy endings, no they never bored me.
Happy endings, they still don't bore me.
They, they have a way
A way to make you pay.
And to make you tow the line.
Though I sever my ties.
Because I'm so clever,
But clever ain't wise.

And fuck forever,
If you don't mind.
Oh, fuck forever,
If you don't mind, I don't mind, I don't mind, I don't mind