6.24.2008

Wanna live at festivals for the rest of my life!

She swallowed the pill. And in that exact moment, her cell phone died.

Pete Doherty is fucking cool. Hultsfred - I miss you!!!!!!! Wanna go back this instant. Most wonderful experience so far this year. Wanna write about all the bands and stuff but don't have the energy right now. Might come an entry later about how great Rage against the Machine was, how cool Babyshambles was, how much happiness and love can be measured from a Simple Plan gig, how much i love Hayley Williams, her incredible energy onstage and how brilliant Paramore is. How crazy we went and how wonderful all the people there was. Camp Pink Peace. Neighbours. Beer. Swimming pool with a sexdoll in, dildo in her ass, a guy in Borats swimming gear taking a bath with her. Captain Jack Sparrow strolling around the area. Cheerios. Kisses. Love. The disappointment when Linkin Park didn't show. I can tell it all. Pictures at bilddagboken, check out Maaango.

Midsommar . some awesome moments, some less awesome.
I don't know why you put a questionmark at the end of your text. It was.
Started as a joke but ended quite serious.
I didn't mean it to happen. I am sorry.

Det man inte kommer ihåg, minns man inte.
almost wish i didnt remember some of midsummer.
don't want a neck like this. it hurts.

silence. head ache.
i hurt. myself. everyone.

such a freak show i am. people are honestly scared of me. should they be? i dont know.

a brain of liquid craziness. when im a state of freak flow, i live. its amazingly fucked up. people think im high on some drug or drunk but im just hyped on some Power Drink. Every freaky idea that pops into my head is given space. try it some time.

laugh. go on. im just finding myself.
feeling. raped. and spaced out.
will i ever be normal?

ice tea. soon work. maybe normal surroundings will make me more normal.
oh gods in the sky, if you exist, please make people stop staring at me!

Try kicking yourself out from your apartment for a day. youre not allowed anything but some money and a pen and notebook, not even a cell phone is allowed. and youre not allowed to meet up with friends or anything. What did O do? She started with some leisurley shopping. It was a sunday, so not much was open, but one can always find something. and she loves shopping. she then grabbed some lunch at McDo, alone, and took some medication. Then went for a walk. Ended up at a café, writing all this ive written. and thinking about life.
from hereon, anything could happen.

The rain is pouring and I have no idea what the time is. I should do this more often.

A confession to be made. I'm tired of everything. I think about killing myself all the time. Vafan är allt bra för.
I see myself from outer space, as if im watching someone elses life. head heavy as lead. and i think about infinity. about my own perspectives. about non-existing paradigms. about embracing fears.

im already persecuting myself, thankyouverymuch. i already received the death sentence.

Killing yourself would be loving yourself, you would love yourself so much that you would allow yourself to escape from this place. Forever. And ever. It all makes sense doesnt it.
Gunnar handlar alldeles för dramatiskt ibland. "jag borde veta bättre, jag borde skärpa mig"

I hate so much these days. Immeasurable hate.

Att överhuvudtaget lyssna på främmande folks konversationer är mycket intressant.

to be a writer is to explore solitude. to listen to thoughts and breaths. exploring the same themes as my favourites paul and bob.

a home is minimum.

the meaning of a key. one single piece of metal that means so much to us.

it stopped raining, at last.

thunderstorm and Underworld. why is it that O can identify herself so well with vampires. thanks magda, love you. <3

nu ska ja skriva "Lilla ångestboken". Ha det så bra allihopa.