6.30.2008

Having doubts, a black heart’s failure

found some old gibberish of mine.

Tired of the games I used to play
I’ve come all this way
so ask your questions
What is it that you wish for?

Is it true what they say,
You never loose your way?
Not like me pretending
so how could I help you?

Already numb, and numbing myself more. My heart can never react enough, and I ask if this is a permanent state of being? waow. how many times have i asked that question already huh.

if only things could be as easy as in an anime. i'd love to live in one. kasumi-san. i already have the perfect character file. ice cold, long hair, perfect appearance. doesn't say much, and when she does it's only sarcastic scorn. she doesn't have many people around her, scares most people away. it's not that she doesn't enjoy company, it's more like she can't bother chasin after people and trying to get close to them. and then there's her wall, no one seems to be able to get past it, no one really bothers trying to force it down either. and she doesn't care. doesn't care about much. she has her computer, always with her, just taking it up, writing, reading or watching an anime or listening to music. all she needs is cyberspace, music and her imagination. reminds me of my sister and how i am on the inside. maybe i'll be like that, getting a new computer hehe. haha.