6.05.2008

Floating like broken debris

Rock & roll has been the sound of independence for half a century. The guitar is still its essential, liberating voice. These are the 100 reasons why.

"'Scuse me while I kiss the sky"

sorry if i was weird today. everything just felt weird. life is weird. i am weird. just realized. how ive lived someone else's life. when i look back at things that has happened to me, things ive done, it doesnt feel like im the same person as the one doing all those things. saying things. ruining things, fixing things. it feels like im looking at a strangers life. i mean, like ive played a game, "oh let's do this and see what happens", like i didnt take it for real. this is for real! i have to stop telling myself lies. this is life now, and i dont get any second chances. i have to start living in my own skin and not just float like broken debris on the surface of reality. what ive done in the past will be with me forever. what i do now will soon be history, and also be with me for the rest of my life. guess its called emotional crisis. but it doesnt feel like one. im just distressed over life. why is life so hard to get? why is reality so strange? why does it feel like im running against time? like theres not much time and i have to do everything now and everything right? why does it feel like i have to be happy all the time? why does it feel like a constant struggle? a struggle to keep up with everyone. a struggle to be liked. like if i relax and just be boring like i feel i am, everyone would just leave.

why am i in a constant fight with myself, reality and everyone around me?