7.07.2009

Girl with golden eyes

I know why drug addicts do it now. Apart from their addiction. They continue to the bottom, to the bottom of heroin. Because they can. And because:

THEY WANT SOMEONE TO CARE ABOUT THEM ENOUGH TO GO AND GET THEM BACK FROM HELL.

it doesn't matter about the drugs. they just want someone to see them, truly SEE them and pick them up from the bottom of the bottom. they want someone to SHOW just how much they CARE and pick them up. Help them, care, see, trust, LOVE them. No matter what shit they're in, OR WHAT FUCKING SHIT THEY HAVE DONE.

Mads my love,
maybe you overreacted, im too tired to write a SMS back, and honestly, im too drunk to type on those motherfucking small buttons on the cp-telefon i got now. I just hope you read this. I may be an easy lay and whatever, i know you are not. Like A, you got something called INTEGRITY and you guard your innermost feelings well. Something I have never managed. Something I envy the both of you. You are a lovely person, despite your bad self-regard, and I just hope you might see just how wonderful you are. And of course, drinking is your own choice as always, and I will always love you no matter what. Du kommer alltid vara min närmaste vän oavsett vad som händer. Jag älskar dig, so don't let me slip away. Don't let me fall to the bottom. Because I would never let you. Och jag vet att en låttext bara är en låttext ibland. ;)

A darling,
I'm sorry I had my doubts about you. I'm drunk and honest so just let me speak my mind. I thought you had transformed into this shallow, american-high-school-drama-ish type. But I was wrong, and I know that now. Jag älskar dig också, for what it's worth.

Maria din knasboll,
jag har saknat dig! Du är awesome. Stay in touch please!

And last but not least,

G I fucking hate you and love you at the same time,
Du sa att du inte är "the cheating type", menat som att jag var det då. Men fuck you, det är jag inte. Och no matter what fleeting love interests I might have had in your absence, så har du alltid first dibs on my heart. Och det borde du ha vetat from the beginning. Den enda som kanske kunde tagit din plats var Nis, och jag vet att han är ett asshöll nu, men det är kanske du också nuförtiden? Det verkar verkligen så ibland. Det var trevligt att se dig ivarjefall.

That was all I had to say, Long Live Michael Jackson. Peace dudes.