7.19.2009

Hit Me

Wake me up, I'm about to give it up.
Hey hurry up, lately it's been hard enough.
Try to shut me up, when you know you should wish me luck.
And you could beat me up, I'm heading for the top.
(The Sounds)

Another week of work, isn't my life interesting. Ended around five friday, took a train directly to Mads. Chillin, movies, talking. Bedtime Stories was ubercute. Especially Russel Brand and Bugsy. Anyway, Mads birthday saturday. Went to see the new Harry Potter movie, which was funny but kinda boring. "But I am the Chosen One" - lame "love" scenes or whatever you could call it. Then dinner at Vespa, and after, chilldrinking at Mynta. Again. They even recognize me there now, which I like. It's kinda nice when the staff knows who you are. Brand-loyalty sort of. Then home to Mads again. And now I am finally home. It is sunday, it is grey outside, but I have Kings of Leon on highest volume in my stereo, and maybe G will visit. And if he doesn't, then I'll call Magda to get her ass over here so we can catch up.

It's not confusing, but I'm hanging on to an image that doesn't really exist. It's always like that with me, fantasies and hopes build up inside me, I imagine perfect scenarios, and then when I finally dare find out what the reality is like, my heart sinks ten thousand feet and is lost and I blame myself for my naivete. I mean, how hard can it be to just let go of someone, stop thinking about that person, stop having hopes, stop dreaming. That's what I want to do: stop dreaming about some people, because the reality will always disappoint me anyway.