7.30.2009

My dream is to fly

Four days of freedom passed. Now it is back to reality. Work. Grr. I don't think I appreciated the freedom enough. But anyway. This time around it was time for conversations, reading, and watching skins. Also a night out with the girls. Which was crazy but awesome. I had a really fun time dancing my ass off, actually dancing my studded belt off. It kept falling to my feet, which was pretty inconvenient. Woke up with a beautiful hangover. Went out to town to meet Linus, and we went for coffee/beer, ice cream, and then back to Ystad. Felt really good to meet him again, I'm so glad he's better. And hopefully he'll be at Araneya's thing on saturday too. Which btw will be an interesting event.

And despite all the half accounted for drama, I found myself really liking life. If I just find a nice, NOT stressful job for the autumn, everything is pretty close to perfect. Now I'll just have to get through the last months of work here and then... And then...