8.07.2009

How it goes

The fucking flash thing can go fuck itself. Anyway, my sisters left mum's place yesterday and it's fucking lonely out here now. No playing in the pool, teasing each other, pissing each other off, going to get dvds and candy, going for random walks... Instead we have suntanning alone, watching episodes of The Hills and Skins. The Hills inspired me to go look for internship at places I really really wanna work. Like record labels. So we'll see how that goes. Two days of work, three more to go. And G texted wanting to know what my schedule looks like now. Should I answer or no? I actually have no clue what it looks like after sunday. Maybe I'll get the weekend off, like I want to, to go to Way Out West. And to meet Tom. Hehe. And in that case I'll probably work Monday and Tuesday. Or I wont get the weekend off and just work work work. Anyway. Tomorrow, work. Sat - work, then beach with friends. Sun - work (I actually open on sunday which means not too much alcohol the night before). Then no idea. And oh, Malmöfestivalen coming up. I heard Mika was coming?? And Diploma Ceremony and that Hamlet thing with Jude Law.. That will be nice.. I need these little things to keep me up throughout working. Today I closed, it was fun dancing around cleaning tables while singing and watching work mates get drunk, they were the last to leave. But before that it was murder. Now I'm going to smoke a cigarette before bed. I quit yesterday, or maybe it was the day before that. Cheerios.