8.20.2009

Burns like the sun

So what else has happened. Eventful weekend. Told you about malmöfestival, buddha and kb. Then it was Sunday and a hospital visit. Han fick en fin Hello Kitty målarbok i present med slight modifications, typ Arab-kitty, Hitler-Kitty etc. Very nice. Then it was talking in the park with Cessy. Harry potter movie (again for me) with Cessy and his mom. Then sleepover, talk, talk, talk. Then Monday I was just too beat to do anything, sleep, sleep, sleep. Tuesday was errands, bank, CV-handouts, ice cream with Maria and Mads, malmöfestivalmat with T, meeting up with Magda, her sister and people. Then Molina and movienight. Patsy and Eddie fucking rocks. Wednesday was sleep, then cleaning the whole apartment, washing dishes, watching telly. Magda coming over, langos and chilldrinking wine on my awesome balcony. Were going to Dead by April but Amiralen was too stuffed with people so no luck there. Going to Bodoni, cheap beers and hard rock. Meeting Fredrik. Making out with M. Yay. Smoke bubbles, haha. Going to Babel, but the guards were really assy, it was 20 and they wouldn't let us in. So I bought a kebab and since Fredrik didn't wanna keep me company I went home. Listening to music, turning on my emo charm, before falling asleep. Waking up, packing, train to Ystad. The fucking train was so fucking delayed, had to wait in Svedala for an hour due to technical failures. Ugh. Home. Then work. And I work tomorrow, and the day after that. I miss my free time.

My sisters have started school now. Miriam just started Media at LBS. Sounds so awesome and I'm jealous. I wanna go to school too, meet new people and have fun. I mean, it's not the same thing when you work. How the hell are you supposed to get a bunch of nice new friends then I wonder. Guess my social skills are too bad for making new friends. Or maybe I'm underestimating myself. The summer season is coming to and end, and I wonder if I'll stay in touch with any of my work mates. Probably not. Anyway, I just want to go back to school.