8.30.2009

Ode to joy

Rented movies with sis, and bought her dinner, and she's coming over tomorrow. Then we're gonna go shopping and see Ice Age 3. And today I'm gonna see Hamlet. In Helsingör. Jude Law - live. Oh yes. Yesterday it was Diploma Ceremony. Many were there, which surprised me. Mom brought my stuff over from Ystad so now I'm officially moved back to Malmö. Looking for a job. Sending CV's here and there. After Diploma, me and Maria went around Lund, talk talk talk, ice cream at Per Tutti. Then I met up with Molina in Malmö. Then we met Meng, Alex, Koci, David, Linus and Isabella at BK and all of us went to Carib Creol. Awesome place. Awesome drinks and awesome beer. I just love mojitos. Jerlehag came there. Fredrik and the Razz aswell. Funny guys. Me, Molina, Jerle, Linus, Fredrik and the Razz later went on to Ode to Joy at Operagrillen. Old vinyls on the terass. And now it's a new day. And on Tuesday it is Copenhagen. And on Wednesday it's Magda. Sometimes I just wish you could get money for nothing, a steady paycheck each month, so that you can just go around and enjoy life. But oh no, it doesn't work like that. At least I am writing again. I like that. Might come to something, might not. Anyway, now I'm gonna go eat and then it's Jude Law. Mums.