8.09.2009

Worst day ever

I've just experienced one of the worst days in my entire life. The night before the day and arguably the morning of this very very bad day was awesome: chilldrinking on the beach with Mads and Nina. We had a really good time, badade i havet, grillade, drack, snackade, skrattade... And we "met" three Stockholmare. If the guys we invited to this beach thing would have shown up, I bet the night would have been very different. But now, since they didn't show, we talked to these three guys instead. And it turns out they're only 17. I laughed. And said "åh va gulligt" på stockholmska. Anyway, we went to where I work to drink some more, and we all got drunk. Then we went for another swim in the sea. And then we went to my place. All in all a very cozy and nice evening/night. The hangover the day after, today, was far less cozy. Not cozy at all actually. It didn't exactly help that I had to get up for work at 9 and then start at 10. Worked from 10 to 16, so fucking gone and exhausted already before starting work. Imagine what I am now, after work. No, it was seriously the worst ever working with this hangover. And I don't like my work. I want to quit. I don't want this anymore. I am tired of it. Exhausted. And it feels like I never have the free time to do what I want.

I forgot to mention I saw Public Enemies this week. Such a good movie. Johnny Depp as John Dillinger, can it be more awesome?

And now I have five more days of work. Working nine days in a row, long nights, should seriously be forbidden by law.