8.16.2009

Vi drar till Malmö

Had a really chill day with Molina today, fikaing at Glassfabriken at möllan. Awesome place. She always show me new wonderful places in Malmö that I had no idea existed. Btw, I love being free. Free from work. Partied two nights in a row. First night, Buddha, with Soph, Freddie, some randoms, Gustav and Magda. Much dancing and much fun. Early night but I was drunk as fuck so maybe that was a good thing. Fyllemad på BK. Najs. Then the next day, hungover, I met up with Molina as stated. Heldag på Malmöfestivalen. Mika, Miss Li och Timbuktu. Mika only played four songs but he is so awesome anyway. Miss Li = Oh boy, you make me feel like, oh boy, you make me feel like no boy, can make me feel like you nananana. Cute and indie, dancing around being scorned by fjortisar. Anyway, home to the balcony, chilldrinking wine before timbuktu. Regrettably I did not get drunk, but it was cozy as hell. Then meeting up Emmy and Mads. Watching Timbuktu. He is always better in Malmö. I don't know what does it, but he is always always better when he plays in Malmö. Then after, we were gonna go out. It turned out to be KB, which always has some nice rock music going on, this time was no disappointment. Dancing, dancing, dancing. Still not drunk, not even tipsy even after a sangria and two beers. And the hot friend of M wasn't single, I got kinda pissed. He was hot. And nice. But I don't know if his name was Christian or Stefan. Anyway, there's a story behind all that. Tomorrow, in like a few hours actually, I am going in to Lund to meet Cesar. It will be very nice. As you can tell from all of this, I am having way too much fun to go back to working... Let's just hope I don't start until like Wednesday next week...