8.16.2007

Life is Peachy


Haha Korn album. Didn't like it though, but agree with the titel.
Idag var jag verkligen at a peak of performance, har gjort så otroligt mycket.
Heh. Not.
Anime! Kyou wa tanoshikatta.
Maybe I'll go make some koohii. I'm tired. Karite nemu - I would sleep... Having trouble sleeping...

Yo no naka o
nani-ni tatoemu
asabiraki
kogiinishi fune no
ato naki gotoshi

Living in this world -
to what shall I compare it?
Its like a boat
rowing out at break of day,
leaving no trace behind.

//Sami Mansei

Kollade på Saw med systrarna, jävla sjuk film. Alltså spännande story, bra koncept, amazing ending osv, why did I still not enjoy it? Kanske för att skräckfilmer helt enkelt inte har någon charm jag ser. Lite som en thriller här ändå, med ledtrådar and stuff...
Right after, I was going to make popcorns. Not checking temperature, I just stuffed them in the microwave, and when after 5 min they hadn't popped yet, I was kinda freaking out. "What's wrong with them?! Get over here, something's happened to the popcorns, they wont pop!" My sister comes over, gives me this peachy look (probably thinking I was a bit jumpy from the movie, I'm telling you! Horror movies don't affect me!) and then just changing the watts. Ojsan. Hahaha, relieved, and slightly embarrassed, laughter. And I got my popcorns.