10.05.2009

Work tomorrow

I'm so glad drama is out of my life. Watching The Hills, which is kinda brain dead, you just feel so grateful that all that "highschool" stuff is behind you. Lauren pisses me off. It pisses me off that people are too judgmental, petty and arrogant to not give second chances, work things out and be chill and have a good time instead of running around with the “I'm-not-talking-to-that-bitch” attitude.

With that said, I am really nervous to start working tomorrow. I really wonder how it will be. I need my dad to come home so he can give me a briefing or something. Oh, and the weekend was so much fun. Thursday was beers with a cute guy and being devious. Friday was watching tv with Mirre, being hungover, blissfull, and eating pizza. Saturday was singstar with the rest of the lil sisters. And Sunday was crazyness (as usual) at Magda's place with some fun people. Getting drunk from cheap wine, biting contests and discussing boys&girls and relationships. Watching Twilight drunk was definitely an experience... Oh oh and I got another job offer. In a bar! Will go there next week to try out. It will be evenings and weekends, so now I'll get to see what working two jobs will do to you...