1.05.2008

Heartbeats by José Gonzales


That song should be listened to while reading this. put it on repeat.

What does life look like, from the bright side?
Photos of social success on facebook, who are these people?
those ghosts by your side...

Chocolat can’t protect me, not even pages of make-belief
And my eyes are still shut, will I ever see?

I'm talking to my toothbrush. It's like psychiatrist sessions, but much more confidential stuff.

We are here for a reason. possibly.

Death enchants us, to some it gives a release, thinking about it, the freedom of choice. What if I would die this very moment?
When I thought about it today, the people around me at the platform distracted me. Their faces, their expressions, their eyes.
And I thought. this is a fucking big place. We are more alone than we can imagine.
The bonds between different people; a couple, five friends, a mother and her son, a man and his father. The bonds we share with others is really all we got.

All we hold on to. Eachother.

Why do I panic?
it feels like there's no one to hold on to.
i don't feel any bonds, not anymore, theres nothing.

We are here for a reason. possibly. We are here to learn.

night to be confused.

I'm tired of robot state.

i think im crossing the Wall. not to look for a fallen star, no, but to search for a place which would feel more like "home".

"Not a perfect person"

So what are those bonds between people? I'm really really curious, because it seems like they can be easily broken just by will.

One last breath.

What would you do if you found out that you were going to die tomorrow?

So for you who haven't lost track of your bonds. Hold on to these people, be true to them, and be true to yourself, and don't ever forget to tell them over and over how much you love them.

Human life really is fascinating. Can be such an asshole sometimes.

So Close - Jon McLaughlin

Listen to it. It makes me cry. every time.

Is your life another empty space of waiting. waiting for some thing. something.
waiting on an empty platform for a train that will never come. why do we spend our lives going somewhere instead of just being?

The scary little girl's evil eyes followed my every step, marked me out as an outsider, i don't belong, don't belong.

And a last thing. All this hrm toothbrush talk overshadows what was a wonderful time at kudde's place. <3 miss you already, calling monday, crucification in school. and i was also to mention the very best awesomliest place in uppsala, dont miss if visting: Svamptorget. vet inte vart det ligger riktigt men de hade god pizza. och namnet säger allt, det är ett skönt ställe, svamptorget.