1.22.2008

I've been crossing some lines, that most folks wont


Be not afraid of life. :3

I'm gonna find a nice tie in London, I can feel it.

"Very few people would fall in love if they had never heard of it". Now that is the power of words.

Misunderstandings. Nobody sees the world in the same way, which makes us quite alone, doesn't it. One world for every human.

Why I am hiding. hiding I am why? am I hiding? why?

Say Anything - Total Revenge

When I like you it's total revenge.
I want to, but I can pretend
that I don't need to be by your side again.

Wrap me up in a plastic case.
Pat me down with your warm embrace.
I wanna know where you've laid your face at night for all these years.

You're a problem that I can't abide.
I could sleep well, if only I tried
But I stay up and dream of a bride to be.

Oh me! Oh my!
Give it up! I can't wait no more.
I am stuck on your bedroom floor
With the thought that I may not be
As great as those who came before.

There's a man assigned to me
And he checks on my stability.
We discuss you every week.
Then I rinse and rinse, repeat.

But maybe, I can show you, baby!
Maybe, I can relax for good, whoa, baby!
I can show you... maybe... baby.

There's a man assigned to me
And he checks on my stability.
We discuss you every week.
Then I rinse and rinse, repeat.

And he charges by the tear,
'till I weep no more, strictly out of fear
That I can't afford your love.
And the moon just burns above.

The Academy Is - Bulls in Brooklyn

Some people have it and other people don’t
You been making some threats got my name and address
I’m Breaking habits you don’t want to know
Although I’m wearing my clothes I’m feeling cold and exposed yeah
Whoa Whoa oh oh oh
don’t say you miss me you probably don’t
Well I've been crossing some lines
That most folks wont yeah
Whoa whoa oh oh oh
don’t say you’re more than this, or above all this
With your blah blah blah and all your friends
don't Say you think you know when you know you don’t
Cause tonight the bulls are in Brooklyn and you’re still at home
Whoa oh whoa oh oh oh

From First to Last - The latest plague

Fake faces everywhere I see
Fake people looking back at me
Sit down, don't tell me
Don't tell me where I don't belong

Oh,I heard a sick, sad voice
Oh,it was honesty, I turned to her and said
we need to be medicated
and you're the prescription
For a forced out vision
If you're with me
We'll send the critics to hell
With the sound of our voices

From First to Last - Waltz Moore

I can’t eat anything
Without shoving my hands down my throat
And I refuse to meet the world without smearing on makeup
With my hair blinding my eyes
Oh, blinding my eyes

I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen my own eyes
Or the color of my skin
Do you know what it’s like to feel ugly all the time?

I stretch myself across the world
Pushing my limits
For your entertainment and
You had the nerve
To call out my weaknesses and
drag me through the dirt

I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen my own eyes
Or the color of my skin
Do you know what it’s like to feel ugly all the time?

Ooh
I’m staring in the mirror
Looking back at the person I hate