1.10.2008

with bruises on her ego and

Våren gryr i vinterns trakter
där jag frös
Jag vill möta livets makter
vapenlös

satt o läste dikter helt spontant på svenskan. karin boye.
dont know who wrote this. feels like that's me, a function of everything that doesn't work. atleast sometimes.

att vara en funktion av allt som inte fungerar
att vara något annat eller inte vara alls

and look what i found. some old fake diary entries i made for a character from the Moon Palace, Paul Auster.

"For example, this peculiar behaviour of writing nonsense on Sundays; I live through a whole week without noticing anything. Time flies. And then I find myself back on a Sunday, wondering where all the time went. Was that another week? I’m only fully awake on Sundays! It’s horrible! I make the same promises every Sunday; this week I will not fall asleep! This week I will actually be awake to experience the things happening, live in the here and now, cherish every moment, do that Zen-thing etc etc. But I never succeed. Time is a golden cage created by humans to be their very own prison."
"It’s like a veil has been parted, and now I can finally look at things and see them as they really are. See their true form without those coloured glasses we hide ourselves behind. My mind is almost free!"
"When you’re holding a pen, it’s you who are God. You have the chance to alter the world. You are the author of your own life."
"I want my life to be beautiful; I want my words to be beautiful. Think to be able to deliver magic, right on a piece of paper. To let the one who eventually is reading the manifestation of your thoughts become entirely overwhelmed by emotion. Just give me time…"

This was where dream, fiction and reality merged into one. The journey of the protagonist also became my journey.

Following song would have been so true for me if it wasnt so that ive forced that smile out of my mind, forced myself to not be affected by those eyes, forced myself to forget you, since you turned away, since you got quiet.

Sugarcult - "Pretty Girl"

pretty girl is suffering while he confesses everything.
pretty soon she'll figure out what his intentions were about.
and that's what you get for falling again;
you can never get him out of your head.
and that's what you get for falling again;
you can never get him out of your head.

it's the way that he makes you feel.
it's the way that he kisses you.
it's the way that he makes you fall in love.

she's beautiful as usual with bruises on her ego and
the killer instinct tells her to be aware of evil men.
and that's what you get for falling again;
you can never get him out of your head.
and that's what you get for falling again;
you can never get him out of your head.

it's the way that he makes you feel.
it's the way that he kisses you.
it's the way that he makes you fall in love. [2x]

pretty girl... pretty girl...

pretty girl is suffering while he confesses everything.
pretty soon she'll figure out: you can never get him out of your head.

it's the way that he makes you cry.
it's the way that he's in your mind.
it's the way that he makes you fall in love.
it's the way that he makes you feel.
it's the way that he kisses you.
it's the way that he makes you fall in love...