1.29.2008

Welcome to the world baby cousin

Today my cousin was born. Haven't seen her yet. It feels really strange to think that I have a tiny little baby cousin, and that T and Å are parents now.. Don't think I've grasped it yet...

If I were to plan a Valentine's party, say hypothetically, I would love to play all sorts of romantic music. Kinda cheezy maybe, but it would just set the perfect mood... But then again, the song that came to mind was "The truth is you should lie with me" by Say Anything, where the lyrics go like: "You’re a pretty face, you should like me. I want to get used by you, 'cause i’m full of hate, just excite me, i want to get bruised by you." Only one word for songs like that: AWESOME!!

Preppy school uniforms with plated mini skirts and knee socks is just so delicious.

this blog just got purged. tired of old posts.