1.20.2008

I slept with someone in Fall Out Boy - no but I wish I did


Brothers and sisters,

To get over someone, you have to get under someone else.

This is gonna be a blog post about my fascination with yaoi!! Nah, just kiddin. But dont deny the kawaiiness of it. OK, so, i got a fetish for bisexual. Girl/girl in all glory, but it's yaoi (waow, cant believe the japs even have a word for it!!) that is kawaii. Boy/boy, i just think it's so cute!!
Oh, and by the way, I read somewhere at some webpage dissing immature computer language, kinda like lolz, that the use of two exclamation marks at the end of a sentence "is just freaky". So, considering the love i have for all things freaky, I adopted these two exclamation marks. Only when i want to make a really important point, like the one above: yaoi rocks!!

Mwehehe, now we have a Pete Wentz tattoo on our wall here!! Plus more lyrics. I just adore this place!! and i made a permanent marker one on my arm aswell mwehe.

"I know more than I can say" - Michael Polanyi
"How often misused words generate misleading thoughts" - Herbert Spencer

would want to put two exclamation marks after the last quote. ffs, think, speak, what you mean, please.

I love the part in romantic movies where "words can only do harm". She/he goes "But.." and he/she goes "sshh.." Fingertips on lips, moving closer, and the eyes...
Most misused phrase in movies: "How do you know my name??" (two question marks are equally freaky according to purist logic) I wish I could get to use that line sometime, in a pleasant situation that is...

Dance, dance, we're falling apart..

I love travelling by train. Here by the window, a melancholic sunshine making shadows flicker through the compartment, the landscape outsisde flickering past like the many lives, the souls around me. I often make up stories about their lives, who they are, what they love, my fellow train goers. Seeing a platform disappearing in the distance has such a sad, bittersweet feeling to it, even though there's no one you know standing there. It's a reminder of our constant losses.

Sugar, we're going down..

"Language is rather like money - it has no intrinsic value, but a socially constructed purpose." From our ToK book. I love that. What if the socially constructed purpose of money would disappear?

Fall Out Boy - 7 Minutes In Heaven (Atavan Halen)

I'm sleeping my way out of this one
With anyone who will lie down
I'll be stuck fixated on one star
When the world is crashing down

I keep telling myself
I keep telling myself
I'm not the desperate type
But you've got me looking in through blinds
I keep telling myself
I keep telling myself
I'm not the desperate type

Sitting out dances on the wall
Trying to forget everything that isn't you
I'm not going home alone
Cause I don't do too well
Sitting out dances on the wall
Trying to forget everything that isn't you
I'm not going home alone
Cause I don't do too well on my own

The only thing worse than not knowing
Is you thinking that I don't know
I'm having another episode
I just need a stronger dose

What if there is so much more, things we dont even see, notice at all, because their concepts dont exist in our minds??

At peace with oneself?? I just need a stronger dose..

xo xo