4.03.2008

Accused for being different: rejected all along


NEVERSTORE ikväll på KB. Kom dit och sprid lite kärlek.

L.Y.D

Tired of her friends back home,
waiting for good days to come,
living life after a map..
She took off, she had enough, broken dreams were all there was
now she's out there on her own I wonder where she's gone..

All lights out, the stars will guide us through our darkest times
believe yourself and

Live your dreams life's waiting for you,
live your dreams life's waiting for you,
live your dreams life's waiting to begin

Rejected all along

Everytime I'm coming home
I feel like I don't belong

Welcome to a place in fucking nowhere
Gotta leave no way I fucking stay here
Do you care? I'm feeling fucking useless
I'm breaking up with you
Remember the time when
We got along, it's over
Those days are gone
Rejected all along

I've heard that I am strange
Accused for being different
But I never stand in line
In a place like this a minority
As it will be in eternity

Use to call this place my home
I feel like I don't belong

Hold on

I sing now for all of you
With no one to hold on to
For all the broken hearts out there
Waiting for someone to be near

What are we truly aiming for
I cover my eyes just to ignore
A colour deep inside of me
This isn't who I wanna be