4.27.2008

Boombox with Beethoven


5 meters per second. That's how fast sakura blossom falls...
Watch the anime. I love these kinds of movies.
Bittersweet, sad and beautiful.
Grave of the fireflies. Voices of a distant star...

Boombox with Beethoven, hell yeah what a party!
Seriously, I was shit scared. Me and Kudde lying there in a psychedelic flower, contemplating the white mushrooms growing far below, watching the bird (was it a bird really??), the danish psychedelic "asshole" bird, and suddenly out of nowhere a teenage gang appears on the green football hill. Carrying a boombox. Playing Beethoven and Bach. Kudde was just laughing his ass off but I have never been so scared (maybe the druggie sleeping in a white mushroom was scarier, or the time I was inside a white mushroom and I thought the druggies would prick me with a needle through the little pores). It was such a Clockwork Orange moment and I was seriously panicking, those chellovecks didn't look very friendly to a dear devotchka like me. Or whatever it's called. Have forgotten half of his brilliant language. Like.

Anyways. Then I bit someone's lip the night after that and it was delicious, but maybe I shouldn't write that story here. I have already gotten alot of teasing about it haha (I know you like it xD). I think vampireness suits me. I love biting. Mwehehehe.

Waterpipe by the bedside is pure love.

Some people are such girls. Seriously.

Heaven-blue eyeliner, bubblegum pink eyeshadow, strawberry lipgloss and orgasm rouge. Soon it's champagne by the Eiffel tower, cause Paris, here I come (Paris ni ikimasho)! So looking forward to getting away from everything. Thank goddess Kudde came here from Muppsala this weekend, I would never have lasted otherwise. Always and forever, my pillow. :)

Chocolate fudge ice cream in the graveyard. Watching the ducklings jump up from the riverside. Was sad when you left.
So I went to the perfumerie. Library of fragrance is brilliant. Love the laundromat and the Pink lemonade. And I wanna buy a new perfume à Paris, Nina Ricci or Versace Jeans Couture, love those two.

When I read your diary I cry,
Can't you just tell me why...

Why do I find my life so unreal? Why am I so messed up?

Through the years and far away
Far beyond the milky way
See the shine that never blinks
The shine that never fades

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpqHg4-O6S0&feature=related