3.12.2009

Like you won some kind of award

If you thought I would leap into your arms,
everytime I would see your face
Then maybe you, you should've tried harder

I want to puke. On Studying. So tired of studying, thinking about studying, panicking about studying, worrying that I'm not studying enough. Etc. Flipping through a university catalog, ordering tickets for festivals, planning the summer, planning life after. When will we have time to just live? Just, do nothing sort of. Until you become tired of doing nothing. And then you can do something.

They went away. To Venice. And here I am. Kalmar? Sounds tempting. But still, the apartment to myself is incredibly nice. Listen to music as loud as I want, walk around naked as I please, maybe invite people over for a movie night. Finish the math portfolio? There are duty and pleasure calls, and right now I am ignoring the duty calls.

And tired about writing about how strange people are. So I wont do it. But it's horrible when you're left to reading signs, supposed to take hints, fall short and stumble in the dark.