3.05.2009

So sacrifice yourself

You take the breath right out of me
You left a hole where my heart should be
You gotta fight just to make it through
Cause I will be the death of you
(-breaking benjamin)

Rediscovering old music, bringing up memories of days that I'll never forget, days that where so much and contained so much feeling. More than I've experienced ever since then. Yes. I want the feeling back. The intense pleasure, the burning pain, the crippling sadness, the orgasmic joy. Even if I walked the earth thinking I felt nothing, those were the days I felt the most. And the music bring it out in me again. We need love and hate to define ourselves. Thinking of it, I feel a lot now too, but it's only afterwards I realize. Like when I cried this Monday. Like when I felt hate bubbling under the surface, random hate, urging me to hurt, someone, something, myself. It's interesting to observe feelings without letting them out. Interesting seeing where they go.