9.03.2009

Do you miss me

Do you miss me when I'm feeling sad? Well do you? Or have you lost me like you lost yourself when you lost your way in life? Let me tell you, there's an art in seclusion. Production in depression. Tell the tales of the trail of dead, lovers learn from slower hands. As I am losing self in myself, inner demons make demands. All the words copied from a page. But one thing is true: there is no place in this world for people who have lost their way.

Copenhagen and Christiania was nice. Amazingly beautiful day, fab company, good wine, pretty view. And next day: it's always nice to see Magda. I part dreaded part wished to see Z when I tagged along to Mangakai. Both me and Mags concluded that we have so outgrown that place. Later in the evening we joined forces with the fab Molina to watch Patsy and Eddie. I will miss Absolutely Fabulous. And next day: bumped in to Sara, should really meet up with her. "Lunch" with Mads, always nice, talk talk talk. And now I have earned an evening at home.

I think I need a little time alone again. It feels like I've been fighting something all summer, put on a grim yet happy mask and just taken the pain and smiled. I think I need to crack a little. As autumn falls (ha ha), my perennial depression makes itself known. But no, I don't want to talk about it cause I can't explain it and I just feel silly if i try to.